August 13, 2014

Batik







Blazer: The Limited | Top: The Limited | Jeans: The Limited | Scarf: Sana Silk Batik Scarf
Shoes: Prabal Gurung for Target | Clutch: Steve Madden | Necklace: Bauble Bar
Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: Michael Kors | Lips: MAC Ruby Woo

I love color - as you can tell by my vibrant fashion choices. My sister gifted me this beautiful scarf by Sana Silk Batik Scarf. Batik is the method of producing colored designs on textiles which dates back to over 2000 years ago. Each of Sana's Silk Batik Scarfs are handmade and exquisitely unique. I'm madly in love with the scarf my lovely sister got me! 
Be sure to check out these beautiful scarves on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio