September 9, 2014

National Harbor







Blouse: The Limited | Lace top: Chic Wish | Jeans: The Limited | Scarf: Haute Hijab
Shoes: Sole Society (old) | Bag: Kate Spade | Necklace: Bauble Bar

The Capital Wheel at National Harbor opened this past May when I moved back to MI and it has been on my bucket list. I wasted no time to venture out to National Harbor with my friend Z to check out this new attraction. We went right at sunset and got the best view! They actually rotate you about 5-6 times on the capital wheel which is nice because the first two rotations I was slightly freaked out. By the third round I started to appreciate the view!
Afterward we had dinner at Rosa Mexicano. Per our server's recommendation the restaurant is known for their guacamole - which is prepared fresh once you order - we had guacamole which was delicious! It was a great night and I definitely recommend checking out the Capital Wheel around sunset to get a daytime and nighttime view!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio