December 2, 2014

Crimson






Sweater: ASOS (similar) | Blouse: The Limited | Pants: Banana Republic | Scarf: From Turkey | Boots: Tory Burch | Clutch: GiGi New York | Necklace: BaubleBar | Bracelet: BaubleBar, Michael Kors, The Limited | Watch: Michael Kors | Rings: Stella & Dot | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Lips: Liner M.A.C. Cherry & Lipstick Ruby Woo | Nails: OPI With A Nice Finn-ish

Black is not my favorite color - it's so blah in my opinion - but I also recognize it's very chic and easy to throw on an all black ensemble. Therefore I like to spice up an all black outfit by adding a hot splash of color. In this case it's crimson! Red, black, and gold accessories are my favorite combo. It's a no fail combo that is perfect for winter! Also this sweater with the death pockets is my favorite! Found this gem in my closet in Michigan when I was home for thanksgiving and it's been on repeat for days! Super cozy and endless layering possibilities!

***Photos taken by Mo Aslani.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio