May 21, 2015

Recipe | Spicy Edamame




I'm no chef but I do dabble in the kitchen every once in a while. My forte is mostly baking.
My current favorite snack is Spicy Edamame. I am obsessed with edamame and always grab a pack when I'm at Trader Joe's. I've been on the search to find a recipe to remix the traditional edamame.
Enjoy!

Spicy Edamame Ingredients
  • 1 pack of Trader Joe's Edamame (cooked or uncooked)
  • 2 tablespoons Chili Powder
  • 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
  • 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
  • 1/2 teaspoon of salt

 Spicy Edamame Directions
  • Prepare the edamame per directions
  • Mix the oil, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt in a small bowl
  • Toss the sauce and the edamame together - mix well!
  • Place in a serving dish and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio