May 7, 2015

Volt Family Meal | Baltimore







I love food. That is pretty evident since I constantly blog about every restaurant I eat at. My food obsession definitely stems from my sister. She swears by the food network and is constantly cooking up a delicious meal in the kitchen. She's the reason I am well fed and not starving. Recently she has been obsessed - borderline cray cray - about trying out Volt Family Meal in Baltimore. Family Meal is a Bryan Voltaggio restaurant who also happens to be a finalist from Top Chef. He is originally from Frederick, Maryland - and recently opened up Volt in Baltimore's Inner Harbor.
Last weekend when my mama was in town my sister treated us to a delicious brunch/lunch at Family Meal. Everything we ordered was divine. I couldn't resist having a bite from everyone's plate - which is usually not my style! We ordered the famous Deviled Eggs (minus the bacon), Brussels Sprouts, Pimento Macaroni and Cheese, Hotcakes, Pastrami Hash and the Boylan's hand crafted original birch soda. The mac & cheese is delicious! As in so delicious that if I lived in Baltimore I would walk by and order it every day - that is how obsessed I am! I cannot wait to go back and try more delicious selections from their menu.

If you are a foodie lover - I highly recommend a visit to Volt Family Meal in Baltimore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio