June 16, 2016

Jewelry Classics






I'm a huge accessory junkie! I've been obsessed with jewelry since I was little girl. I constantly would get my hands on my mom's jewels and play dress up around the house (I've managed to "borrow" a few pieces from her collection that I wear daily!) As I got older I started to begin my own little jewelry box collection. In my opinion it is important to invest in the classic pieces because they last forever and never go out of style.
To begin your collection it is important to invest in the jewelry classics - gold or silver watch (or both!), pendant necklace, stackable rings, cocktail ring, and statement bracelet. I always score designer watches at Nordstrom Rack! They have a huge selection of brands at unbeatable prices. Another brand favorite of mine is Alex & Ani. The bangles make for great gifts and I love that you can stack them for days! I also recommend a signature cocktail ring among your jewelry collection. I personally love anything floral therefore opted for this pretty BCBG floral ring a few years ago. I've linked to similar items below since many of these pieces are a from a few years back.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio