February 28, 2017

February Birchbox

Birchbox-February Birchbox-Beauty and Skincare-Subscription Box

Sharing my February Birchbox today! 

This month's BB included such amazing products! I've already finished a few of the samples. My first favorite was the pur-lisse lip nourisher. This product was instantly moisturizing and nourishing on my lips. The winter months can be rough on my skin and especially my lips but this product was a great boos to my lip care routine and really helped nourish them. I received the PBJ Smoothie Stick in Saucy Marsala and loved the color! I have a few of these lip sticks from previous boxes and I just love them. The are long lasting and super moisturizing! I love lip products that don't dry your lips out. Another item I received was the Acure Organics Purifying Fruit Peel - I was looking forward to this product and trying it! The peel smells amazing off the bat and after a week of use I felt my skin was glowing and got that boost of energy it needed. 
I also received a sample of Bumble and Bumble Repair Blow Dry and CLEAN Parfum.  I already finished the perfume sample! Such a lovely sweet scent. 

As always all the items can be found at Birchbox! If you haven't signed up for BB you need to - it's the best way to try new products straight to your door! You can sign up here.

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio