February 21, 2017

My Favorite Tinted Moisturizer

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer-Beauty Blog-Skincare-Makeup-My Favorite Tinted Moisturizer

Happy Tuesday loves! I constantly get asked about my makeup and what I use to get glowing skin so today I'm sharing my all time favorite product, Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. I've been using this moisturizer for about 5 years now. I used to wear foundation on a daily basis and it was horrible for my pores therefore I wanted to switch to something lighter. I tried all the CC and BB creams there were out there but didn't like the texture. After sampling the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer I became obsessed! There is an oil-free version and regular tinted moisturizer. I've gotten all the ladies in my fam hooked on this product. It's a perfect for everyday coverage and it does not clog your pores. I apply the tinted moisturizer using a brush or my beauty blender, I rarely use my hands. A little bit goes a long way with this product in my opinion when applying. I generally use a chocolate chip size amount of product for my entire face.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio