March 7, 2017

NYC Weeked Roundup


This past weekend I was in NYC visiting my brother. I had so much planned but it all went left when the weather decided to go back to winter and be freezing cold all weekend long!! My weekend consisted mostly of eating and eating and eating! What else is new?? My cousin and his girlfriend were also in town so it was just a fun filled family weekend.




On Saturday I started my day by meeting up with a friend for some delicious Red Velvet Croissants at Union Fare. The croissants are out of the world delicious! They even have a matcha flavored croissant. Afterwards we walked over to Taste of Persia for some delicious Persian Aash (vegetable noodle soup). It really was the perfect meal on a cold day! I met up with my cousin and we braved the cold to walk the High Line and stopped by Chelsea Market to grab a quick bite. My favorite place to stop in NYC is the Oculus in Lower Manhattan, it's architecturally just stunning. For dinner we all met up at Il Brigante for a cozy delicious Italian meal.





On Sunday we had brunch at NoMo Kitchen. The aesthetics of this place is on point! Everything from the entrance to the heart mural is perfection and the food is delicious! I ordered the shakshuka and it was so filling. After brunch I was eager to head over to L'asso Pizza to checkout Jerkface's new mural of Star Wars Stormtroopers and Guy Fawke. He is one of my favorite street artists. In January when I was in NYC he had the Where's Waldo mural up.

I definitely had to rearrange my itinerary due to the cold but I was super happy of all the qquality time I got to spend with my fam bam! Till next time in NYC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio