March 27, 2017

Spring Neutrals











Cardigan | Shirt | Denim | Belt | Scarf | Wedges | Bag c/o | Watch c/o | Bangles | Lipstick in Venezia

Happy Monday! I'm in complete spring mode and I've pulled out my white jeans for a spring neutral inspired look. I recently updated my white denim and love these girlfriend style relaxed denim - if you are in the market for new denim I highly recommend it! I could wear this outfit all spring long and switch up my scarf based on the occasion. These neutral colors are staples and should be in every gal's closet. I am obsessed with these wedges because they are super comfortable and make me look so tall!! I need to pick them up in a few more colors for spring!

Can we take a moment to recognize this beautiful JORD wood watch?! I'm obsessed with the zebra wood watch and champagne face and makes the perfect spring accessory. JORD is known for their beautiful wood watches and has an extensive colocation of women's and men's watches! I'm loving this rose colored watch and this pretty mint one for spring! I'm super excited to share this exclusive contest offered by JORD for ADITL readers. Enter the contest via this link valid until April 23. The winner will receive a $100 e-gift code to the JORD site to use toward a purchase! All others will receive a $25 consolation e-gift code at the close of the contest! Basically everyone is a winner!!!

You will be seeing a ton of these white denim pants, beige wedges, and wood watch combo on my blog - I apologize in advance - but seriously everyone should go out and buy them!! You won't regret it, I promise!

Thanks for stopping by!

|| Photos by Lindsay of L.A. Birdie Photography ||

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio