March 22, 2017

Top 5 Spring Trench Coats

Spring is officially here and as the saying goes, "April showers bring May flowers!" 
If there is one item you should own in your closet for spring it is a classic trench coat. They are perfect for brisk spring mornings and rainy days. I personally own a classic khaki trench coat, pink/blush one, and black trench. Since I walk and take public transportation my coat game is strong because it is usually cold in the AM and sometimes it warms up by the time I leave the office or it's back to cold. 

My top 5 picks for trench coats are: Classic Khaki, Basic Black, Pretty Pastels colors such as baby blue, Blush Pink, and a fresh Ivory Trench. I've found a bunch of affordable options for trench coats and linked below!

Have a lovely day!

Under $100


Under $300


Splurge Coats


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio