August 25, 2017

Punta Cana | Dominican Republic

Happy Friday!! I'm officially back from my vacation in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. I had such a blast in the Caribbean celebrating my cousin's destination wedding. We stayed at the loveliest resort - Majestic Colonial Resort Punta Cana. The best part of the trip was spending time with the family. I adore my family and since we all live far away it's really nice to get all the cousins, aunts, uncles, and little ones together. 

Sharing one of the looks I wore to dinner while at the resort. I packed a ton of maxi dresses for the trip since it was in the high 80s with 90% humidity! I picked up this dress a few days before I left at J. Crew and it was the best purchase I made! The dress is breezy and perfect for high humidity weather. I paired it with a lightweight cardigan, sandals, and my favorite basket bag for a relaxed evening dinner look. 

I will share more looks for my trip next week including what I wore to the pool and beach! I got a ton of message and questions when I posted this photo. I'm working on a post to share all my swimwear finds so stay tuned!

Have a lovely weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio