October 30, 2017

Jewelry Organization for Apartment






Apartment life in the city is small. I've become a master at organization and switching my closet out by season. I'm a believer in seeing my closet in order to know what is in it, or else I will keep buying duplicate items. When it comes to jewelry organization I love having it displayed like a store or boutique. I keep my everyday go to pieces jewels on display for easy access. I got this shelf unit from Ikea originally as a TV stand but ended up transferring to my bedroom for organization since the height was a bit low. 

I purchased a variety of gold shadow boxes, necklace stand, trinket dishes and displays to store my jewelry. I have my special occasion pieces stored away in the cubbies. For my stackable rings and most used every day rings I keep them store in trinket dishes for easy access. All my watches are stored in one shadow box for ease and organization. 

I also keep my perfumes lined in a pretty silver tray to spritz on after putting on my jewels. I also keep a mason jars of perfume samples - I get so many from Sephora - and this is my favorite way to store them. These tiny perfume samples are great for travel and having a few in your clutch or purse for a mid-day spritz.

Shop my favorite jewelry organization pieces below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio