November 28, 2017

November Birchbox



Unboxing my November Birchbox today! The theme for this month's box is "Ready for Kickoff" and all the products are geared to helping you prep for the holiday season ahead!

I was very excited to try the Marcelle Hydra-C Eye Contour Gel-Cream since I am obsessed with anything Vitamin C related! I love the consistency of the product and have been using it non stop since I received my box. I am a huge fan of the Stila brand - I have a ton of their liquid lipsticks and eyeliner - therefore I was excited to try the HUGE extreme lash mascara. I really liked the mascara and layered it on for a dramatic look. I'm not a huge BB cream person but I liked trying out the COOLA BB+ Cream which also has SPF 30. I use the COOLA brand SPF and love the product since it's not sticky like other sunscreen products. There were two hair products in my box this month, Briogeo Rosarco Blow Dry Creme and label.m Diamond Dust Leave-In Creme. I always keep those around for travel therefore haven't used them yet!

Want to try Birchbox? Sign up here to receive your monthly box of goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio