March 27, 2014

Zingerman's Delicatessen | Ann Arbor








Sweater: Oldnavy | Scarf: Simplyzeena
Zingerman's is an Ann Arbor must! As my friend and I were standing in line the people in front of us were mentioning they were at a conference in Ohio and drove all the way to Ann Arbor because they heard how delicious Zingerman's is. I've been going to Zingerman's for as long as I've live in Ann Arbor - which is my entire life. I'm a lame person and always order my default number 17 Helen's Have Another [Maine smoked salmon, scallion cream cheese, tomato & red onion on pumpernickel bread from Zingerman’s Bakehouse] but everything on their menu is delicious! A big thanks to my friend Sameera for these spectacular photos - she is awesome & extremely talented!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio