April 17, 2014

April Birchbox







I've been a Birchbox subscriber for about a year and a half. I absolutely love Birchbox! For those of you who are not familiar with Birchbox it is a monthly subscription that sends you samples of everything from skincare to makeup and non-beauty items. Birchbox is $10 a month or $110 for a yearly subscription.

I will be doing monthly posts of my Birchbox and share details and reviews with you! 

The theme for April Birchbox was Rainy Days - April showers bring May flowers - and the products in this months box embraced the rainy day mentality. This months products included;
I loved the brow gel! I'm a big fan of brow gels and I love this one from Anastasia Beverly Hills. No wonder they call her the guru of brows! The Nail Polish pen was fabulous! I just got done with my manicure and will share details soon. It was super easy to work with and the brush is very fine which allows for fun designs. The shampoo and hair masque were great - nothing too special. The body serum was very moisturizing and smells wonderful!

All the products can be purchased through the Birchbox Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio