May 20, 2014

May Birchbox





The theme for May Birchbox was Freewheeling. The concept behind it is, "...taking a playful approach to everything from beauty routine to weekend uniform..."
Birchbox got me hooked on the Beauty Protector line. I love their products! I'm not one to switch up my hair routine easily but these products were fun to try. The LAQA & Co lip pencil I received was in Coral and was the perfect hint of color! It also has a sweet minty smell and glides on super smooth. The breath crystals were a trip! Honestly I felt like a child eating Pop Rocks! I don't know if they really worked - still skeptical - but they were fun to try! 

All the products can be purchased through the Birchbox Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio