July 21, 2014

Midsummer Canary











Shirt: The Limited (old) | Skirt: Anthropologie | Scarf: Zeena | Bag: Kate Spade (similar) | 
Shoes: Banana Republic | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Necklace: Gift | Bracelet: Ily Couture

I've had this skirt from Anthro for about a year. Why haven't I worn it? I couldn't find a scarf to go with it! I've been searching for months to find the perfect scarf to pull this outfit together. When I received  the beautiful Zeena Palisade Scarf {courtesy of Fan Giveaway Week} I knew instantly this would be the perfect scarf to go with this skirt. 
p.s. Big shout out to the Husain family in Chi city for naming this blog post! Love you all!


***Photos by Zina Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio