March 19, 2015

Nowruz Party Favor Cookies









Nowruz is a time of lots of festivities. During the days and weeks following Nowruz it is customary for people to visit each other's homes and welcome the new year. As party favors for guest when they come to visit our home during the Nowruz (New Year) celebrations I baked these delicious sugar cookies and added some festive Nowruz flair courtesy of these Golreezan Nowruz products. 
I always use the delicious Corilynn Sugar Cookie Recipe  - seriously best recipe ever! This recipe yielded 32 cookies using the Golreezan Iran Cookie Cutter. Once the cookies were baked and cooled down I placed a cookie in the loot bag - which I got from the dollar store. I decorated the bag with these adorable Golreezan Nowruz Stickers and topped it off with some ribbon. 
Now I just need to keep these favors hidden from my family in order for our guests to enjoy them!
Happy almost Nowruz! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio