April 1, 2015

Orchid











Sweater: Banana Republic (old) (similar) | Blouse: The Limited | Jeans: The Limited | Scarf: Haute Hijab | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Shoes: DSW (old) (similar) | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: Alex & Ani | Lips: M.A.C. Up the Amp

Adding pops of orchid to a basic look and embracing this spring weather! I've started to embrace and add some color to my footwear - I normally stick to basics. These shoes are fabulous for spring and surprisingly comfortable. Since I won't wear these pops of colors all the time I've set a rule of only spending $30 on colored shoes. Thankfully the DSW clearance racks allows me to not go over budget - I snagged these shoes a few months back for $17!
Happy Wednesday!

***Photos By Mo Aslani.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio