November 15, 2016

Formula X The System XCEL

Formula X The System XCEL-Nail Polish-At home manicure-nail polish

Formula X The System XCEL-Nail Polish-At home manicure-nail polish

Formula X The System XCEL-Nail Polish-At home manicure-nail polish

I love nail polish just like the next girl. As much as I like the look of a gel manicure I hate what it does to my nails. I recently started using Formula X The System XCEL  gel-like polish set to make my at home manicures last longer and look salon professional.

It's an easy four step system: Cleanse, Prime, Polish, Shine. The thing I love about the process is the rounded brushes which are flexible and in one swipe allows you to cover the entire nail. In my opinion this process is a lot quicker and my nails look better as opposed to my previous routine of base coat, polish, and top coat. My manicure lasted a solid 8 days before I started to see some chipping.

I picked up a few Formula X nail polish colors in Monumental, Pacific Haze, Thrilling and Baroque Babe. I am obsessed with Monumental, it is truly the perfect neutral shade and super classy! I have received many compliments on my nail polish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio