January 13, 2017

NYC Street Art | Where's Waldo

NYC Street Art- Where's Waldo-Incarcerated Jerkface-L'asso Pizza-SoHo-Nolita street art-travel blog

NYC Street Art- Where's Waldo-Incarcerated Jerkface-L'asso Pizza-SoHo-Nolita street art-travel blog


I love exploring and finding street art while I'm in NYC. When I was in NYC for NYE I saw that one of my favorite street artists Jerkface had done a new art piece at L'asso Pizza (192 Mott St, New York, NY 10012) in Little Italy. The new mural is Where's Waldo. When I previously visited it was Wu-Tang Care Bears (seen here). He is definitely one of my favorites alongside Hektad and JGoldCrown. There is a ton of creative street art in this area and I always love walking around and stumbling across them. 

What are some of your favorite street art spots in NYC?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio