August 30, 2013

Summer Round Up - Part 2

Toronto. I am a frequent traveler to this wonderful city. You would think I would have seen it all by now and I would get over it. But every time I go I discover new places!

My family and I took a one day trip - more like left Ann Arbor Friday at 10am and got back Saturday at 3am - to Toronto. We went to the Tirgan Iranian Festival to see the band Ajam perform at the festival. 

For dinner we went to the delicious Pomegranate Persian Cuisine restaurant. The food was divine! Pomegranate serves traditional Iranian cuisine. The venue is decorated with all types of Persian paintings, tiles, rugs, lanterns, and artwork. Pomegranate has a sister restaurant called Sheherzade and they serve  kabob and dizi. It was our first time eating here and we were blown away! They food was phenomenal! 

After dinner we headed over to the festival and grabbed seats for the concert. Before the show started the crowd was dancing and having a ton of fun entertaining themselves!


Here is a short clip of the band Ajam performing at the festival. 



The trip was short but sweet. It was a ton of fun and I wish we could have stayed at the festival some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio