July 23, 2014

Flower Crown








Dress: LC Lauren Conrad (old) | Denim Jacket: The Limited | Scarf: Vela | Flower Crown: H&M | Clutch: Steve Madden | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Shoes: DSW | Watch: Rumba
Bracelets: Zeena, BaubleBar | Rings: BCBG, BaubleBar, Stella & Dot

If it was socially acceptable I would wear flower crowns on a daily basis - but for now I will keep it for the Ann Arbor Art Fair. This beautiful floral maxi is actually a hand-me-down from my sister's closet! We go through phases where we exchange a bunch of our clothes. This happened recently and I couldn't be happier. As for the flower crown - I saw it while in line and H&M and instantly new it would be perfect with this dress. Throw on a denim jacket, wedges, Vela scarf, and this lovely clutch and voila I'm a flower child who probably belongs at Coachella! Happy hump day!

2 comments:

  1. Salam,

    I love flower crowns.
    It looks very pretty with your flower dress.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throw on a denim jacket, wedges, Vela scarf, and this lovely clutch and voila I'm a flower child who probably belongs at Coachella! Happy hump day!Germany flowers

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio