July 24, 2014

July Birchbox










The theme for the July Birchbox was "Power Up." This month Birchbox teamed up with Women's Health magazine to offer a products that power up your month. Also can we take moment to note how fun and adorable this month's box was decorated! Samples in this month's box were:
I've received the Cynthia Rowley eyeliner before and really love it. My mom snagged this sample from me and raves about it. The NAOBAY lotion smelled funny to me at first but it really makes my skin super soft. I tried the eye cream - don't know if it really works - I guess we have to wait a few years to see ;-) In addition to all these samples was Power Up 12 bite-sized challenges booklet included in this months birch box. The challenges included part your hair differently, eat veggies for breakfast, sit smarter, and much more! Also the gummy vitamins - delicious! I may eat the entire bottle in one sitting if I order it. 

All the products can be purchased through the Birchbox Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio