November 18, 2014

Take a Hike









Blouse: The Limited | Sweater: The Limited (old) | Vest: J. Crew Factory | Scarf: Haute Hijab (old) | Pants: Banana Republic | Shoes: Converse | Necklace: BaubleBar | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (old) | 
Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Alex & Ani (1,2,3) | 
Ring: BCBG and Stella & Dot | Lips: M.A.C. Diva

I am biased when it comes to fall - I believe there is no greater place in fall than Ann Arbor - but Maryland is climbing up there. These past few weeks I've been spending my weekends at Great Falls Park. The first time my friend and I went on an early hike on the Billy Goat Trail. I'm not the most active person in the world - to be honest I don't exercise on a daily basis - but I'm down for a hike. This past weekend my friends and I took a walk to the Overlook to view the falls. We stayed on the Maryland side - that's how we roll. It was perfect crisp fall weather and stunning views all around. It's so nice to be able to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and retreat to Great Falls which is serene and peaceful - even if it is for a couple hours. I will give it to Maryland for having awesome weather and allowing fall hikes even in November - that doesn't fly in the Midwest. If you are bored and have nothing better to do this weekend I strongly suggest hitting up Great Falls and taking a hike! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio