December 16, 2012

Hawaii Chronicles - Day 10

Today was a rather uneventful day. Doc worked another 12 hour shift therefore it was just me, myself, & I for the day. 

Doc gave me a to do list that had to be completed by the time she got home. I love my sister very much but at the same time I am deathly afraid of her. I don't know how but she managed to instill a level of fear in me - but she did. I spent majority of the morning checking things of the to do list. Then I headed to the Nimitz Beach to do some studying for my GRE exam. Studying for a standardized is generally painful but studying for a standardized exam on the beach with the view I had was not so bad. If I lived near a beach I would constantly study there - it is so relaxing and I get a lot done!!! Maybe I should apply to grad schools on the West Coast! 


Doc is off for the next three days and we have many adventures planned!!

2 comments:

  1. You know there are beaches on the East Coast too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you Zahra! Yes....but it is not always 80 degrees and sunny on the east coast!

      Delete

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio