December 8, 2014

Patchworked Chevron









Sweater: The Limited | Dress: Anthropologie | Scarf: Haute Hijab | Belt: Anthropologie | Booties: DV by Dolce Vita
Clutch: GiGi NY | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Alex & Ani (1, 2, 3) | Rings: Stella & Dot | Lips: M.A.C. Diva

Midi dresses are one of my favorite things. Since I'm petite midi dresses are generally longer on me. I love a good maxi dress just like the next girl however they are pretty impractical for day to day life. Therefore midi dresses are my go to when I want to twirl around and be functional. I wore this look to a brunch with the girls, then lunch with the family, and finally running some errands around town. The dress is comfortable, stylish, and extremely versatile. Anthropolgie has a great selection of midi dresses that will have you twirling for days!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Monday! 


***Photos taken by Mo Aslani.

1 comment:

  1. love this outfit, the colour and print of your midi dress is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio