December 9, 2014

Pucker Up

Lipstick: M.A.C. Rebel | Liner: M.A.C. Vino

Lipstick: M.A.C. Up The Amp

Lipstick: M.A.C. Girl About Town | Lip Gloss: NARS Priscilla


Lipstick: M.A.C. Diva | Liner: M.A.C. Burgundy


Lipstick: M.A.C. Ruby Woo | Liner: M.A.C. Cherry | Lip Gloss: Stila Beso

Sweater: J. Crew (similar) | Blouse: The Limited | Scarf: Haute Hijab


I have a small obsession with lipstick. My everyday makeup routine involves eyeliner, mascara, tinted moisturizer, blush, and lipstick. I rarely do up my eyes with eyeshadow - unless it's a special occasion. I've inherited my mama's big almond eyes therefore any sort of eye makeup looks like I have a ton of makeup on - thus I stick to just eyeliner and switch up with lipstick. 
My current favorite lipsticks this winter are M.A.C. Rebel, Diva, Up the Amp, Girl About Town and the ever so classic Ruby Woo. I'm a huge fan of M.A.C. lipstick! I've tried other brands but always come back to M.A.C. Their colors are unbeatable and the quality is amazing!
What is your go to lipstick color???

p.s. Have you entered the Graphic Image Passport Holder giveaway?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio