February 19, 2015

February Birchbox






This month BirchBox teamed up with Rent the Runway to bring a detailed, cute, and oh so feminine February BirchBox. During the selection window I opted for the Guest Editor Box which was Rent the Runway "It's All In The Details" Box. RTR and BB teamed up of this collection of beauty essentials "so you can amp up your look every day." 
The first product I tried was the eyeliner in Raina (navy blue). The liner glided on easily and has the perfect pigment. I loved the navy color - I don't own any which is great! The lip gloss is i received was in Rose Pink - it's a natural shade and I've been using it since I received it. It's the perfect natural shade and not super sticky or glossy. The scrub is fantastic! I love the scent and really felt it clean my skin. I added the body wash to my travel bag to take with me the next time I jet off somewhere. The dry shampoo - I normally don't use dry shampoo but I was excited to receive this one to give it a try. I know get the fascination. This dry shampoo is great! I really love it! I may not be using it on the regular but I'm glad it's in my beauty bag!

All items can be purchased through the Birchbox Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio