May 5, 2015

Colors of the Wind











Top: Anthropologie (sold out) | Jeans: The Limited | Scarf: Haute Hijab | Sandals: Sperry (old) | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: Rocksbox and Alex & Ani | Lips: M.A.C. Candy Yum Yum

This shirt (last seen here) reminds me of that Pocahontas song "Colors of the Wind" for no apparent reason. Maybe it's due to all the brushstrokes and vibrant colors. I am also very much drawn to this top because it is versatile for all seasons. I try not to purchase items that bind me to just one season of wear. Versatile pieces are always my go to! This top can be worn in the summer with some white linen pants, in the fall with a vest, and in the winter paired with a lovely cashmere sweater. Versatility is key for me when purchasing items and it proves to be useful in the long run - think cost per wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio