September 1, 2017

Pleated Midi Dress


Nothing says like summer like a pretty white dress, oh and a delicious snow cone!! I finally had the chance to go to Peterson's Snowballs. I am borderline obsessed with snow cones. When I was living in Hawaii for a month I had one nearly every day! These snow cones from Paterson's totally took me back to my Hawaii days/

I've been living in dresses these last couple weeks of summer. I love throwing a cropped denim jacket over a dress and pairing it with sandals to give it a more casual feel. I find midi and maxi dresses way more comfortable than jeans and a tee during the summer heat! I'm going to try and soak up these last couple weeks of summer before I have to trade in my dresses for sweaters!

What does everyone have planned for Labor Day weekend? Wishing everyone a lovely long weekend!!

|| Photos by Christina of Vasiliki Photography ||

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio