September 5, 2017

Sunflowers & Sweater Weather











Sweater: Banana Republic | Denim: J. Crew | Booties: c/o Famous Footwear | Scarf: Haute Hijab | Bag: Free People (similar) | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Sunnies: Nordstrom | Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo

I hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend! It seems summer is officially over and it's time to gear up for fall and all the things that comes with it! That includes back to school, pumpkin spice lattes, sunflower fields, apple orchards, hay rides, apple cider, and much more! I absolutely LOVE fall and being a midwest gal I love to transition my wardrobe into fall with sweaters and booties. 

The weather is starting to cool down but not so much to pull out my wool coats just yet therefore I transition my wardrobe with ankle booties. These peep toe ones from Famous Footwear in the perfect cognac shade are a wonderful transitional piece. I love pairing booties with skinny jeans and a sweater for the perfect fall look. This outfit has you ready for any adventure such as galavanting among the sunflowers, or going to a pumpkin patch, and even picking apples at the orchard! I can even see myself wearing these booties with a cute sweater dress.

What is your go to fall transitional look??

Thanks for stopping by!

|| Photos by Katie Vee Photography ||

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio