September 29, 2017

Sailor Vibes









Pants: Banana Republic | Top: J. Crew (old, similar) | Scarf: Haute Hijab | Bag: J. Crew (old, similar) | Shoes: c/o Donald J Pliner | Cuff: Baublebar | Rings: c/o Kendra Scott | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo

It may be fall but the weather outside most definitely feels like summer!

Today I'm sharing one of my final summer looks. I'm quickly becoming obsessed with wide-leg culotte pants. I've continued to wear these white pants with cozy sweaters and flats to transition to fall. Sadly these pants are out of stock but I've liked a ton of cute sweaters below that are perfect for transitioning to fall!

Have a lovely weekend!

|| Photos by Christina of Vasiliki Photography ||


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio