September 30, 2017

September Birchbox






Unboxing my September BirchBox today! The theme for this month's box is "Your Time to Shine" in honor of customer appreciation month! All the products included in this month's box is about helping your routine be easier and a little more fun.

I was really excited about all the products I received this month because they are products I use pretty much every day! I'm a huge fan of Origins and love the products because it doesn't irritate my skin. I've used the Origins Frothy Face Wash before and this sample is perfect for travel size. I instantly added it to my toiletry kit for my upcoming travels. I was really excited to try the Arrow Brightener pencil. I added it to my morning make up routine and it really made a difference. I lined the inside of my bottom lashes and inner corners with the liner and it really added an extra brightness to my eyes. Especially on those nights that I went to bed late due to Netflix binge watching. The MAC cosmetics mascara was a great sample to get - you can never have too many mascara samples around! I'm not a big lipgloss person, therefore I gave the sample to my mom and she really loves it. She mentioned it was very moisturizing and long lasting.

As always you can sign up for a monthly BirchBox subscription here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio