October 17, 2017

Fall Orchard









Top c/o | Denim | Scarf | Boots | Blanket Scarf | Bag | Rings | Sunnies | Lipstick MAC Ruby Woo

I try to visit as many orchards during fall as I can, see my recent list of favorite orchards to visit in the Baltimore area. I never get tiered of eating cider donuts, kettle corn, and drinking apple cider during fall. I busted out my blanket scarf during my recent visit to Weber's Cider Mill Farm and it is the perfect layering addition to any fall outfit. I'm a total rebel and have no problem wearing white jeans after labor day. Personally I love pairing rich fall goes such as burgundy with white denim because it makes the color pop!

Shop my look below!

|| Photos by Katie Vee Photography || 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio