April 4, 2014

S'well





I'm on of those people that carries a water bottle around with me at all times. I'm not a big fan of soda or juice. I stick to good old H20. I've been on a search for a water bottle that keeps my water cold, durable, and not plastic. I read about S'well bottle in InStyle magazine. S'well bottles are unique in that they are double-walled insulated stainless steel to keep your drink hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours! I was skeptical at first but decided to give it a try. I absolutely love it! I tested it out when I went to school, left the bottle in my car on a hot day, and after all this my water still cold. After 12 hours it was not ice cold but it was still cold. S'well bottles come in three different sizes - 25 oz., 17 oz., 9 oz and range from $25-$45. They are available to purchase online here as well as a limited selection at Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio