December 13, 2016

Bioderma




It's not secret that I am a tad bit obsessed with skincare products. I have to take a moment and rave about my favorite french skincare product brand Bioderma. My sister traveled to Pairs this summer and brought me two bottles of Sensible H2O. This product was life changing! No wonder it is a cult favorite and one bottle is sold around the world every two seconds. It is a no-rinse micellar water and makeup remover. I've been using it non stop since this summer and recently I received a sample in my September Birchbox as well! Honestly everyone should try these products, the all natural ingredients work wonders on your skin, I promise you won't regret it!

I'm thrilled to share that all Bioderma products are now available for purchase via Beautylish for U.S. customers!! Plus Beautylish offers free shipping on all orders over $35 which means time to stock up on this cult favorite!!


5 comments:

  1. Eeeek! I have a shipment coming right now for Bioderma and I can't wait to try!

    xo Anna Elizabeth
    www.annaelizabethevents.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to try this! My winter skin can definitely use some love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love trying new products! Thanks for the suggestion!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I need to give this a try!

    xoxo,
    Sandi
    http://sandimoynihanmultimedia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never tried any of these products! I might have to now that they're available in the US!

    Xo, Taylor
    Stylishlytaylored.com

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio