April 14, 2014

Tulips & Cherry Blossoms









Jacket: H&M | Sweater: French Connection | Blouse: The Limited | Jeans: The Limited |
Shoes: J.Crew | Handbag: Coach | Scarf: Hijabee
If you've been following me on Instagram [@adayinthelalz] you know that I have been beyond excited to finally be in DC for the Cherry Blossoms. I may have over done it - but oh well! This trip to DC was on Tuesday just when the blossoms were starting to bloom. My friend and I went early in the morning to avoid the crowds and allow me to snap some photos! I have been waiting for months to wear this adorable French Connection Tulip Sweater. My name in Persian means Tulip - therefore anything tulip related is a win in my book! I usually shy away from pink but this sweater had me rethink my rule and I totally embraced it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio