May 13, 2014

Café Poupon | Baltimore










I'm positive by now everyone knows about my obsession with Patisserie Poupon. Their St-Honore cake is hands down the greatest dessert I've ever tasted. They have had two locations - Baltimore & Georgetown - and recently they opened a cafe in Baltimore on Charles St. My Aunt was visiting over the weekend and my sister took us to the new location for breakfast. I absolutely love the Charles St location! It is just perfect. There is a ton of space for seating - indoor and outdoor. In addition they have a full cafe menu. We ordered the Brioche french toast and it was beyond amazing. Probably the best french toast I've ever had! I will definitely be back to eat everything on their menu. Check out their website for locations and Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio