May 7, 2014

Polka Dots & Tulips







Top: The Limited | Skirt: Corilynn (similar) | Necklace: BaubleBar | Scarf: Haute Hijab | Belt: The Limited | Shoes: Macy's | Clutch: H&M | Watch: Michael Kors

By now I think everyone has caught on with my tulip obsession. Can you blame me? My name means Tulip in Persian therefore I have no choice other than to be obsessed. My friend Amber told me that this tulip needs to check out the tulips at Brookside Gardens. For the occasion I wore the Dorothy Skirt from Corilynn. I am obsessed with Corilynn's blog and shop - she designs fabulous clothes, has adorable kids, and makes yummy sugar cookies. Her clothes are feminine, flattering, and just beautiful! I combined all my favorite thinks into this outfit: polka dots, bows, bright colors, and gold chains. This skirt will be on repeat this spring - sorry! Check out all of Corilynn's pretty designs here. Happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio