June 26, 2014

Ann Arbor Restaurant Week

Real Seafood Company - Lunch
Summer Salad
Pasta
Avocado Salmon
Lemon Ricotta Cake
The Black Pearl - Dinner

Watermelon Gazpacho
Eggplant Enchilada
Cake
Ann Arbor Restaurant Week is upon us! Who can pass up $15 lunches and $28 dinners at all these amazingly delicious restaurants?! If I didn't have to work I would go to lunch and dinner every day! Sadly that is not an option therefore I narrowed it down to lunch at Real Seafood Company and dinner at The Black Pearl. For lunch at Real Seafood Company I went with a group of girlfriends and thus were able to try everything on the menu minus the soup of the day - because it was just too hot to have soup! The pasta and salmon were superb! I had a lovely dinner at The Black Pearl with my cousin. I normally order the Calamari for appetizers but decided to branch out and go for the watermelon gazpacho - which was delicious!! For the main course I had the enchiladas and my cousin had the steak. It was all delicious! 

The last restaurant on my list for this weeks is Bigalora! I'm excited to try the food there because it will be my first time dining there! Which Ann Arbor restaurants have you eaten at this week?? Tomorrow is the last day of Restaurant Week! Make sure to check out these fabulous restaurants! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio