June 27, 2014

Olive Dress





Dress: H&M | Cardigan: Zeena | Scarf: Guggenheim Store | Clutch: Steve Madden | 
Shoes: Isola via Nordstrom Rack | Watch: Michael Kors | Necklace: Gifted | Ring: BCBG

It's no secret that green is my favorite color. Therefore when I saw this olive color dress on sale at H&M for only $15 I had to buy it because this dress has endless possibilities! It is beyond comfortable and I'm definitely going to be wearing it throughout the summer. For this look I paired the dress with my all time favorite scarf from the Guggenheim Store I bought during my trip to NYC. This scarf features the work of Jackson Pollock - one of my favorite artists - and well it's green. This outfit was great for a night out on the town with my friends during Ann Arbor Restaurant Week.

2 comments:

  1. The dress is lovely and the accessories really make this outfit a homerun for me. Wow girlie xo

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio