July 7, 2014

4th of July Festivities










Hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend!!! My brother and cousin were in town and we had a ton of fun. For Fourth of July we had a low key family gathering in our backyard. The boys grilled steak and I made some goodies that were all red, white, and blue theme and my dog Felfel just chilled out on the deck. The newest recipe I tested out was the Red, White, and Blue Jello. It was very festive and actually super easy to make. Instead of making it in a rectangular pan as the recipe suggests - I made it in individual cups - this way it's easier to serve and you get the whole red, white, and blue effect. Later in the evening we went to Top of the Park in downtown Ann Arbor and hung out there for a bit. It was a wonderful relaxing weekend and lots of fun! Now back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio