March 5, 2015

Philadelphia Flower Show



Fair warning - this is post is photo heavy! I just couldn't resist sharing all these photos of my amazing time at the 2015 Philadelphia Flower Show. The Philly Flower Show has been on my bucket list for quite some time. My sister has been to it before and she constantly raves about it. Therefore when the theme for this year's show was announced as Celebrating The Movies with designs inspired by Disney & Pixar movies - I so had to go! The show runs until Sunday March 8 at the Philadelphia Convention Center. I took a day trip with my sister and friend Z to see the flower show. The show was AMAZING - flower overload! I am a huge Disney fan and I go nuts for anything floral - therefore this show was floral heaven for me. They had floral exhibitions inspired by Cinderella, Into The Woods, Winnie the Poo, Mary Poppins, Aladdin, Maleficent, Frozen, Disney Princesses, Finding Nemo, Mulan, Ratatouille, Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, Alice in Wonderland, Fantasia, Tarzan, and much more! 
The show is extremely beautiful and must see! 




























No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio