January 8, 2016

New Year, New Eye Serum

A Day In The Lalz; Beauty Blog; Skincare; Prescriptives Super Line Preventor Eye Serum; Skincare Routine; Fashion Blogger

A Day In The Lalz; Beauty Blog; Skincare; Prescriptives Super Line Preventor Eye Serum; Skincare Routine; Fashion Blogger

A Day In The Lalz; Beauty Blog; Skincare; Prescriptives Super Line Preventor Eye Serum; Skincare Routine; Fashion Blogger


With the new year in full swing I always try to make it a time to add in a new skincare regimen and improve things. I'm extremely regimented when it comes to my skin (checkout my morning and night time skincare routine) and follow a preventative approach to skincare. Recently I've been focused on my under eyes to prevent wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness and all those other good things. I don't use concealer on a regular basis therefore what you see is what you get. I started using Prescriptives Super Line Preventor Eye Serum back in November. This lightweight product focuses on wrinkles, puffiness, and boosts radiance. The applicator is absolutely my favorite! It allows you to apply the product without using your fingers and gives it a cooling sensation once applied. An added bonus is the lovely fragrance and adorable pink tube it comes in! 
I highly recommend giving this product a try if you are in the market for a new eye serum!

Have a lovely weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio