January 18, 2016

Favorite Baltimore Brunch Spots

A Day In The Lalz; Blue Moon Cafe; Favorite Baltimore Brunch Spots; Captain Crunch French Toast; Baltimore Food Blog; Travel Blog; Lalz Eats

Baltimore has a ton of delicious brunch spots. Over the years my sister and I have been to a ton of brunch spots around the city. Today I'm sharing my absolute favorite places to brunch at. My number one spot is most definitely Blue Moon Cafe! Their Captain Crunch French Toast is my go to order and it's worth the long table wait! Recently they opened up a new (larger) location in Federal Hill (see here) serving the same delicious eats as their original location on Aliceanna St. 


Bryan Voltaggio's Family Meal serves up killer deviled eggs - my go to order!


Another brunch favorite is Miss Shirley's Cafe. I'm still working my way through the menu - everything is delicious!


Artifact is a cozy place that serves up delicious coffee and yummy treats. Be sure to get their early to grab a table - first come first serve. My favorite is the Earl Grey Latte. 

Papermoon Diner

This eclectic diner is definitely unique! The menu switches up and the Pez entryway is a site to see. 


The. Food. Is. Amazing at WFC! Chef Sean Guy offers delicious dishes and unique flavors! You can't go wrong with anything on the brunch menu - it's all divine! Be sure to order the dirty chai - my fav!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio