August 10, 2016

Colorful Summer Pumps

Colorful Summer Pumps-Patter Heels-Summer Heels-Fashion Blogger-Multi Color Pumps

Who doesn't love a fun colorful pastern pump? I call these my fun heels. I can throw them on with skinny jeans and a blouse and they instantly transform my outfit for a fun summer night out. 
I purchased these a few years back from Target during the Prabal Gurung collaboration for $40! I have these Charles David pumps in numerous patterns and absolutely adore them! These ones are cute with a bit of a scallop edge. For those who prefer a shorter heel, these beauties are super comfortable!

I've linked a ton of pretty pump options below. Check it out and thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio