December 14, 2016

Holiday Gift Guide | The Office

Holiday Gift Guide for The Office - gift guide - holidays - what to buy for coworkers - fashion blog

Today I'm sharing a few gift ideas for the office all under $30! I just had my holiday party at the office and for the white elephant gift our budget was $10! I went with this Coffee Mug for less than five bucks and a $5 Starbucks gift card - it was a total hit!

My favorite gift to give coworkers is this sparkly monogrammed holiday mug from Anthropolgie, everyone loves it! For the baker or chef at work I recommend these cute measuring cups. For the traveler there is this awesome travel book and travel steamer that will for sure come in handy on trips!

I've linked a few more gift options below! Thanks for stopping by and happy hump day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio