January 11, 2017

Clarisonic Mia Fit

Clarisonic Mia Fit-Skincare-Beauty Blog-Fashion Blogger-Skincare Routine

I constantly get asked about my skincare routine and what my favorite products are. If I have to narrow it down to one thing it would be my Clarisonic device! It has been five years since I purchased my first Clarisonic and it was the best decision I have ever made. Pre-clarisonic my skin was great but afterwards it was glowing! I wash my face with Philosophy Purity  face wash which I've been using for about seven years now. I've gotten just about every female in my family hooked on this cleanser. It truly is amazing and works for any skin type.

I upgraded my Clarisonic Mia to the Mia Fit about a year ago. I love the fit because it is more travel friendly and the charge lasts longer. In addition it has two settings - 60 seconds and 90 seconds. I normally use mine at night on the 90 second setting. It is really easy to incorporate the device into your nightly routine, I always use mine right after I brush my teeth. 

I am planning to do an updated skincare routine blog post & video in the near future but or now I will insist on everyone going out and investing in a Clarisonic Mia Fit because it is the best thing ever to happen to your skincare routine! If you are unsure about it I would suggest purchasing it from Sephora because they have a great return policy! I promise you won't regret this purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2016 A Day in the Lalz | design + development by kelly christine studio